Chat bot use cases are as diverse as the organizations that use them. We’ve categorized chat bot use cases into three main groups: App, Web, and CRM. Organizations need ecosystems of employees, partners, customers and a myriad assortment of software and hardware solutions to do business from day to day. From information management systems and CRMs to self-service web portals and mobile apps, the many uses for chat bots are growing by the day.
Primarily self-service applications with rich support for webhooks and backend dips.
- Text to find out hours of operation and use mobile the latest phone contact support with directions (map functionality tested on iOS)
- Text to inquire about products and services then close with an opt-in request
- Text to leave a message with the Secretary App and give customers the flexibility to add as many text messages as needed
Websites are best enhanced with automated interactivity and be available all the time without adding billable hours.
- Enable your toll free number for SMS, add customer engagement without needing new communications services or carriers
- Engage visitors off page with a number for questions, support, or any type of information that is needed
- Allow users to vote in polls, sign up for newsletters while using natural language – speak consumer
Enterprise solutions often require complex integrations of technology, many with large price tags. The KISST Platform was designed from the ground up to be developer friendly, not just with robust support for API’s but also the ability to deploy existing bots from the massive NPM Repository.
- Feed your CRM with vital lead generation information and capture more of the opportunities already in front of you
- Review conversations and optimize scripts to create bots with high rates of conversion
- Create triggers with data from the KISST Platform and coordinate your sales teams automatically and intelligently
The KISST Bot Platform by TSG is Omnichannel. From voice to data to messaging and beyond, control of your entire product lifecycle is what distinguishes the KISST solution, setting it apart from an industry filled with inflexible carriers and needless go-betweens. The chat bot use cases presented here are just a sample of whats possible with the KISST Platform, use the contact form below or call +1 800 875 8008.
Click here to view the KISST Solution.